Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Broken Glasses

Check out these sweet, broken glasses.

I had stayed up too late on night and I was dozing on the couch in the morning.
Kinley comes down crying to tell me she did something bad.
I went up to her room to find these glasses.....broken.
I didn't say much about it cause she already felt bad and knew what she did was wrong.
PLUS......they were still under warranty!! Thanks for that!
So we got them saudered together and ordered both new frames and lenses FOR FREE!
Five days later Ty broke the other side of the glasses.
So Daddy took them to work and saudered that side together.
I know I can't complain. This is the first time they have been broken in 8 months. For being a 3/4 year old with glasses she has done a great job.
Needless to say. McKinley has new glasses and all is fine.

1 comment:

Hopie said...

I have to say that you really have done good so far!!!! My nephew has had glasses since he was just a little tike and I remember him breaking them on a regular basis!!!!