Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dentist Day

Who is this beautiful girl???
This is my sweet McKinley girl....
right after getting her first cavities filled.
Notice the crooked smile!
Isn't it so cute?
I kept asking her to smile or talk for me cause she looked so cute.
She was such a trooper she got to get a treat for being so good!
She chose this make-up kit just like the one she gave her friend for a birthday present.

I was so proud of Kinley. At first I really considered giving her an oral sedative.
We decided against it and just went with the "happy gas".
She was amazing!!
I truly cannot believe how well she did.
She got two cavities filled, one in back and one in front.
Great job sweet girl!!!!

2 comments:

Amberdawn said...

What a brave kiddo! Her crooked smile is adorable!

Kristi said...

Wow...she is so brave and just with the happy gas! I love her crooked little smile and she looks happy to have her reward. ♥