Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

I decided since I haven't blogged in forever I would do a quick catch up. For Thanksgiving we went to Delta to celebrate with the Kirkland family! We always have so much fun! This was the little kids sitting on Santa's lap for the first time this year! Ty was not happy about it. Kinley did awesome!!
The day after Thanksgiving we went to Temple Square to see all the lights. It was a fun, crazy adventure. There were thousands of people there that day. We took our first ride on the trax train. It was a lot of fun! This is our cute little family in from the of Salt Lake Temple!
This is not a great pic but it's us watching the nativity seen. My Nephew, Brek, had never been there before. He had a ton of questions and it was awesome to watch Jeremy and Travis experience missionary moments with the family as they answered his questions. We had a special trip. I'm glad we got to go this year!

No comments: