Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tis the season

I don't have a lot to blog about but it is the season and my last blog is not very uplifting. We are in the Christmas spirit at our house! The tree has been hunted and is now fulfilling it's Christmas wish. It is decorated beautifully and is filling our home with that wonderful Christmas tree smell! I love real trees!!

We also have a cute little table all decorated with Christmas nick nacks. For some strange reason my kids think they are toys. I cannot get them to leave them alone. It is a pain but they are so curious about them. It's so fun to have kids around at Christmas time!

Kinley has made it very well known that she wants a scooter this year. She sat on Santa's lap and said loud and clear that is what she wants. Now she says he is making it. She wonders what color it will be and if it will have Princesses or Tink on it! Too cute!

Before we know it Christmas will be here and gone. I am trying to enjoy every minute of it with my kids while they are little. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Hopie said...

It is a fun and magical time, isn't it?

Karen said...

I love when their not afraid to tell santa what they want. Hayden still won't talk to the big man.