Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

We brought in the New Year with Jeremy's family this year! It was a lot of fun. I am so fortunate to be a part of such a wonderful family. We ate lots of good food, as always, and played games, games, games. The Reynolds' family always plays tons of games. This is something I had to get used to. I am not much for games but I have to admit they are a lot of fun. We always end up laughing a ton and coming up with new inside jokes. It's great!

On New Year's Eve I was helping my Mother-in-law with the dishes. We were listening to her children talking and laughing. It was awesome to see how much joy they all brought her! I learned that as a parent you find joy in your children no matter how old they get. Marge was fortunate enough to have 7 for her 11 kids home for the holiday. It was awesome to see them all together enjoying each others company!!

No comments: