Wednesday, January 13, 2010

RIP Officer Josie Fox





As most of you know I am from Delta. That is where the female police officer was shot and killed about a week ago. It is a very sad and tragic story. I do not personally know Josie but it is a small town and I do know her family. Most of my family does know her on a personal basis.

My brother works for the city of Delta. He sent me these pictures. He had the honor or helping to raise and lower this flag just outside of the cemetery. He said her funeral was one of the most amazing things he has ever seen. Based on these pictures and the news I was able to watch I would have to agree.

Another interesting twist about this story that is extremely scary to me and my family....My brother lives right next door to the S.O.B. that killed her. It was very frightening when he was still on the run for more than 24 hours. I thank Heavenly Father that my family is safe.

1 comment:

Megan said...

wow. that was such a sad story. so glad that your brother is safe.