Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gettin' my craft on!

I look a long break from crafting and decided it was time to get back to it!
I wanted to make these cute zipper bows. I also made some smaller burned flowers.
And I had lots of organza that was already cut out so I made these pom-pom ones too.
Kinley loves all of them, of course. She wears the zipper ones daily.
Once I got started I just kept on going. Most of the fabric is already cute so I just need to put it together. The problem is....Kinley has way to many bows already.
I don't know what to do with all of these.
I gave some of them away for a birthday!
I made myself some cute headbands too! I love these.
Now I need to wear them!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Yeah!!!! I LOVE them ALL!!! will you please make me a video on how to make th e fabric flower ones and the burnt ones- I tried to do the burnt ones and I think I might be doing something wrong- I need all the help I can get- the next time I make it to Utah we HAVE to set up a bow making party- PLEASE!! Thanks a ton!

Kaysie said...

cute. good job!
my neighbor's blog shows step by step how to do the fabric flowers with petals. so easy and so adorable!
http://messycrafttable.blogspot.com/