Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Clueless

Seriously I am clueless. I have been sitting at my computer for about 2 hours now looking at all my friends and families blogs. The last one I looked at was my friend who moved to Oklahoma a few weeks ago and it made me so sad because I really want a way to communicate with her and share pictures. So, I decided to just jump in and do it.

Again I have NO CLUE what I am doing. I don't know much about computers or technology so bare with me as it will probably take forever for me to get pics posted.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Let me be the first to comment and congratulate you! You will love blogging... especially when people start leaving you comments. It gets so addicting! So, be sure to add my blog address to your links list and check out Jeff and Juline's www.hailtothekings.com.
And ... if Lisa can do a blog ... you certainly can!

Lynnette said...

Yay! I am so glad you set a blog! I miss you guys!

Ariane said...

I am so excited for you! And don't worry, you're not the only one who is new at this, me too. I am so excited to be able to get regular updates on your cute little family! Kids grow up so fast.

Amberdawn said...

I am SOOO glad you started a blog! I have been waiting and waiting! I'm going to call you on Saturday, I miss you.

alohareynolds said...

CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the Blogosphere! I'm also STILL trying to figure out! This is definitely a GREAT way to keep updated! Hope all is well with you guys down South! Miss you guys at Mandi's wedding!