Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Day

So I'm sitting here killing time while my little kids are sleeping and Trav is doing homework. Oh the silence! What a joyous sound. Doesn't happen too ofter around here. Kinley and Ty are both wore out today. We went to story time at the library. It is getting so fun because Kinley is finally getting involved and she really enjoys it. I love to watch her learn and grow. Even my little Ty-Ty thinks he is big and joins the fun. He sits on the story steps and listens intently! What a sweet boy.

After the library we headed over to a small play date with some friends. The kids ran and ran. They had so much fun! Play dates are always fun for the Mommies too! We appreciate the adult conversation even if it's all about our kids.

Truthfully we are blessed to have our children. They bring extreme joy to my life and I love them dearly.

2 comments:

Amberdawn said...

I do miss chatting with moms at play date. We don't have those here. I am in a play date group, but it's the kind where your kids go without you, or all the kids come to our house.

Michelle Johnson said...

Hey, thanks for dropping a note. I did know that you can Cyndi were neighbors!! We all need to get together. We are only in Bunkerville temporarily until our house sells in Logan, THEN we'll be back to St. George. I hope it's soon. Jared will have to commute every day. But it's worth it right now to be back together again! Glad all is well. Keep in touch!