Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crafty?!











Ok seriously what is with me and crafts? I don't do crafts. But for some reason lately I have LOVED them. A few days ago my kids and I made all these with the exception of the hair bow frame. I have had so much fun crafting!
All my kids helped with the cookies. Yummy! Snickerdoodle anyone? They were sooo good. Maybe cause they were made with so much love. My kids rock!!!
Kinley and I made the hair bows together. She loves them so much. Now I need to learn how to make the ones out of ribbon. Oh wow that will be a chore for me. But just like everything else I'm sure I will love them and end up making a ton.
I made the tiles with out any help. I need to get the ribbon on them so I can hang them in the kids' room. They were a lot of fun. I'm totally into mod podgeing lately.
The following day I also made hooded towels to auction at our family reunion. Wow what a busy beaver!! Let's see baking, mod podgeing, painting, and sewing.....who is this girl? Where has Suzanne gone?

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

cute bows!! Kinley always has the cutest hair do's too!!

Lynnette said...

You've been busy! I love the bows!

Ariane said...

So cute! I wish I had that kind of energy....

Karen said...

Look who's blog I found! I had no idea you were so crafty. I'm so proud of you! Our Suzanne is growing up =)