Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ty





This little man is my baby Ty. He is now 15 months old. We called him Baby Ty when he was first born but now it doesn't seem so appropriate. We have moved on to calling him Ty-Ty. Isn't it funny when someone has a single syllable name you give them a two syllable nickname. Crazy! Usually names are shortened.

Ty is my sweet cuddle bug. This little man loves hugs, kisses and cuddles. I LOVE it!!! The downfall to that is he has to be held to go to sleep and he does not like to share his Mommy with his sister. If Kinley climbs up on my lap he starts crying and runs over to me. Usually she has to share my lap with her little brother. Ty is a total Mommy's boy! It works out great...Ty is Mommy's boy and Kinley is Daddy's girl, Trav is old enough that he doesn't really need either of us.
Ty brings so much joy and laughter to our household. He is a funny boy. Everything makes him laugh. He also loves to dance. Kinley is the bootie shaker and Ty is the bootie bouncer!
He is ALL boy. He loves to make Kinley scream. He's also destructive, dirty, mean and loves to wrestle. He loves to play with rocks and bugs and play in dirt. Oh and did I mention he also likes to eat all those things. Yuck!! Yep, it's pretty gross but we still love him dearly.




2 comments:

Amberdawn said...

That fuzzy head of his is too, too cute! I can't believe he is so big now!

Ariane said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is now! I love reading about how much he is changing and growing, keep it up!