Monday, June 1, 2009

Travis







This is Travis. He was part of a package deal when I married Jeremy. He was 7 when we got married and in 26 days he will be 13. That's right people I will have a teenager! Holy crap that makes a person feel old.
Trav is a special person. He came to live with us a few months after Kinley was born. About a year after living with us Jeremy got full costody. He is my son in every way. He was even sealed to Jeremy and I in the temple 2 years ago. He is a great brother to our little kids and a wonderful son to us. He is such a huge help to me. I don't know what I would do without him. I love you Trav!!!

1 comment:

Amberdawn said...

Wow! I cannot believe it was 2 whole years ago that you all got sealed! Time flies. You are lucky he is such a good kid, I'm sure you won't have ANY trouble with him being a teenager. :) I'm so scared for when my boys are that big, although I think they are working really hard to get all the rotteness out now so they can be good teenagers!