Monday, September 21, 2009

Funny Ty


This is my sweet baby Ty-Ty. I love him to death. These pics are just of him having fun and showing off a little bit of his funny personality. Ty is 19 months old and he is so hilarious. He makes us laugh every day.
In this first pic he is wearing Kinley's granny glasses from the day she had her eyes dilated. The second pic is him getting finger paint all over himself. Forget painting on paper what are bodies for!! Pic number three is him being impatient. Come on now the boy needs to eat! The next one is my favorite! We were grocery shopping and he just couldn't handle it anymore.....he had to sleep. We made soft pillows out of paper towels and mop sponges. Priceless. The last pic is of him sleeping with a football. Ty loves sports of all kinds and if he sees a ball forget it, it will become his.


5 comments:

Amberdawn said...

I love that one of him and the football, it looks almost as big as he is!

Karen said...

Painting on himself....priceless! And the grocery cart, that's a great one too! Funny Ty!!!

Lynnette said...

Oh I love that little boy!

Hopie said...

Awwww.... cute!!!!

Ariane said...

So cute, I love them!