Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Patch and Stools
















I know it has been forever since I have posted. McKinley is starting to get used to her glasses and eye patch. We had to go buy bandage eye patches because she kept cheating with the felt one. She would pull her glasses down and look sideways out the patch. Now she likes the patch because there are 5 different patterns to choose from so it's fun to pick a new one every day. I'm hoping she can quit wearing it in about 3 more weeks. That is when we get her re-evaluated. Wish us luck!!

The pictures I have posted are of my new yard sale find! I have started yard saleing and I think I'm getting addicted. It is sooo awesome to find a treasure you have been wanting or looking for and only have to pay a small price for it! I found these awesome bar stools and it only cost me $5 for all three of them!! Awesome! I have wanted stools for a long time now but never wanted to spend the money for them. My kids LOVE them too! They eat every meal on them. They also like to sit on them and help us or watch us cook. What a great find!!

1 comment:

Amberdawn said...

Going to Garage sales is so fun! What a good find! Ty can't be big enough to sit on a stool all by himself!! Crazy!