Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Raggedy-Ann Eye Patch


Again with my special pictures. This post is about how wonderful my friends are. I have a friend down the street from me that I have known and worked with since I moved to St. George. She is so wonderful, she fills my Mom void since my Mom lives so far away. This is the wonderful gift she gave to McKinley a few weeks ago.

Kinley went to the eye doctor and has to continue wearing her eye patch for a minimum of 3 more months. I was disappointed when I found out, it is a trial every day to get her to wear it. So my friend came over and asked Kinley to tend Raggedy-Ann. You see Raggedy-Ann has a lazy eye too. She needed someone to tend her and make sure she wears her glasses and her eye patch everyday. My friend also brought Raggedy-Ann some extra eye patches so Kinley can change them to match hers!

My friends are the BEST!!!!!

2 comments:

Amberdawn said...

That is so sweet! Cute too!

Megan said...

so cute! What a great friend. Kinley is the cutest little thing. All the girls are going to want an eye patch by the time she's done!