Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home Depot


We love the Home Depot! On the first Saturday of every month they do a children's workshop. We have so much fun! The kids get these apron's with their names on them, they get to make a project to take home, they get a pin and a certificate upon completion AND the certificate has a coupon for a free kids meal! All of this is FREE to the parents. No cost, just fun! This is Kinley decorating the wheel barrow planter!


This is Ty sanding the tool box!

Both are perfectly content! Ty loves to hammer and Kinley loves the glue!

My sweet babies with their finished projects! Don't they look adorable?
I just LOVE their smiles!!

2 comments:

Hopie said...

We have so many of those little aprons around our house!!!! Love it!!!

Heather said...

Okay, I just barely found your blog! How did that take me so long? I love the Home Depot activity. I would love to go with you next time :)