Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Deal!

I went on an impromptu trip to Walmart last night with Jeremy. This was my sweet find! I got this adorable 3-in-1 coat for McKinley. It even came with matching beanie and gloves. How much did I pay for it????? Drum roll please.....$9!!!! That's right only 9 dollars for all of this. I was SO EXCITED!! I have had my eye on these coats since they were $35.

Last week I went to the Children's Place for the 3-in-1 coats they had for $10 but I was too late. I have to admit I was REALLY upset. Kinley needed a coat super bad and, for those of you who know me, I don't pay full price for anything. So my wounds were healed when I stumbled on this. Thanks honey and kids for dragging me to Walmart last night!

2 comments:

Amberdawn said...

LOVE Those coats! We got one for Bud for $15 dollars on black friday. It's the best coat ever!!! Hooray for you!!

Cyndi said...

YAY for good deals! That's a way cute coat...I like it better then the Children's place ones too! I can just picture how adoreable Kinley will be in it!