Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Delta & Reunion

Jeremy and Travis went to scout camp from June 14-20 so I decided to take the two little ones and head to Delta to spend some time with my family. We had a great time! We were in Delta for 3 days. We got to watch 2 nieces, 1 nephew and my sister-in-law all play softball. We also got to visit for a few minutes with 2 of my uncles and an aunt from up north. I got my hair dyed. And it is WAY too blond now. We would have loved to go boating and skiing at the res but it was too cold.

My kids love it at my parents house! For those of you who don't know, Delta is a small town. My parents house is surrounded by lots of beautiful grass. McKinley loved to play outside with her cousin Alix, who is her same age. Their favorite outside activities are jumping on the trampoline and playing on the swing set. They also love to play barbies and dress up. Ty LOVED that the doors were unlocked and he could open them. That kid was outside every time I turned around. It was so cool for him to run and play and for me not to worry!

On Thursday we head to Pine Lake for the annual Kirkland family reunion. I haven't been in 4 years so it was way fun to go. We had a great time camping and visit with our extended family. We also had a great time playing games and eating lots of good food!

I need to give a BIG shout out to my Dad! He is a wonderful Dad and Grandpa. He helped me out with my kids when I needed and I greatly appreciate that.

No comments: