Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pool & Party's


This is our NEW pool!
After spending hours cleaning the old one...
it got blown around again and Popped.

This is Kinley with lipstick on.
I don't wear lipstick so this doesn't happen often.
When the boys went to fathers & sons a few weeks ago we had a girls party!
Mothers & daughters got together for food, movies, make-up and nail polish.
We let the girls do our hair, make-up and nails.
I wish I would have taken a picture of my toe nails.
They were painted white and it was all over my toes.
We had a blast!!
This is Kinley with her friend Ally.
Ally did Kinley's make-up.
Aren't they cute!
A few days ago I went to a party where we dressed our bananas.
This is Kinley's banana. It got a little brown cause she played with it so much.
This is my banana.
Sexy hula girl.
What fun!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love your girls night. I CANNOT WAIT until Genevieve gets old enough to do that too. And your bananas are awesome! Well done.