Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope you all had a fantastic holiday. I know we did!
These are my adorable little kids on Thanksgiving morning.
They are wearing their super cute turkey shirts that a friend made for them.

A few years ago McKinley got a turkey shirt from old navy. She wore it for a few years then it got too small so just 2 weeks ago it got relocated to the garage. When Kinley discovered it was gone she was all upset cause she wanted to wear it for Thanksgiving. She wanted a new one so bad she gave me the $10 she has saved and asked me to buy her a new one. We went to old navy and they didn't have any....she was so upset. That same day my friend had posted some turkey shirts she made for her kids on her blog. I bought shirts for my kids and enlisted her to make these amazing shirts! We surprised the kids with turkey shirts on Thanksgiving and it made their day!!

I apologize to my in-laws but I have to admit that I did not think Thanksgiving was going to be too great this year. We spent it with only a handful of Jeremy's family and I though that the kids and myself might be bored. I have to admit I was completely wrong. We had a fabulous time!!

There were only about 20 of us with 4 of us being kids. The kids had a blast at their own little kid table. The adults had the tables set up all nice and in a square so we could all talk. It was awesome! We had a wonderful meal with interesting conversation. After all the good food we headed to the gym (we were in a church) where we played a few games. Then we decided to play a game of kick ball. We had so much fun! Everyone played, from age 2 to age 80! I truly had a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving!! Thank you Reynolds family for a great time! We love you!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kick ball in the gym?! I wanna be a part of your family!

Cheryl said...

It was so fun to be with you guys. Thanks for coming. I admit I was kind of in the same boat you were and was wondering how it would turn it. It wa a nice day with great company!