Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ty's first haircut!

About a week ago Jeremy, McKinley and Ty got haircuts!
This was Kinley's hair before they started cutting.
This was after a snip or two.
And here is the finished product! She looks so cute.
We love her new haircut. She cut nearly 5 inches off.

Now for Ty's very first official haircut....
This is the first swipe with the clippers.
Mom had to hold back my tears at about the same time.
As you can see he is not too happy to be getting his haircut.
And now he is a little more relaxed!
Aww he was SO good. I was SO impressed.
This is Ty after is first haircut!
Now he look like a little boy and not my baby anymore.
I am still sad about it.

Before his haircut Ty had beautiful red hair with sweet little curls in the back.
I totally wanted to keep it a little long but the girl cutting it suggested otherwise
because his hair is having a hard time growing in above his ears.
So we went short. So sad but I must say he is still super cute!
Most people find it funny that he is 2 1/2 and this was his first haircut.

We LOVE these cute kids!!!

1 comment:

Hopie said...

Ohhhhh.... big man!!!!