Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010!

We had a ton of fun this year for Halloween!
This is Ty as a monkey. He didn't want is picture taken.
And I'm special and can't figure out how to turn them. Sorry.
This is Kinley as an adorable Tinker Bell!
She was so dang cute and she is a wonderful poser at picture time!
Check out the old Grandma, Travis!
We had a BLAST getting him dressed up!
I had so much fun being creative with his outfit! I even curled all of his hair!
He has a walker to go with it but I didn't get that in the pic.
Tink and the monkey!
These are my 3 adorable little kids.
Ty, Kinley and the cutie B that we tend!
She was so cute all dressed up we had to include her in all our Halloween pics!

It was a great year for all of us!!

2 comments:

Hopie said...

Cute!!! I LOVE Travis' costume!!! haha!!! I think you have to turn your pictures before you put them on the blog. It was fun looking at them sideways, though!!!

Karen said...

You just have to turn your pictures before adding them to your blog.