Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two Days of Swimming

We spend friday and saturday last week swimming at the WCCC! It was so much fun!! Thanks so the Morris family for the great times! Ty LOVED the lazy river, or the "spinner" as he called it. We went around that thing over and over and over. He did great in his life jacket. He kept telling me, "Mom I'm big. Don't touch me."
McKinley and her BFF Aaliyah! These two had so much fun together! There were all over that place. They did well in their life jackets too. We just had to look around for two pink jackets holding up two adorable little girls every few minutes. It was always fun to try to spot them. Like where's Waldo!! Or rather where's the two mermaids? That's what they were pretending to be all day.
Every time Ty and I would swim passed Cyndi Ty would say, "Mom tell Cyndi to see me." Then he would smile and wave at her. He needed her to know he was swimming by.
I thought Paul was in this pic with us but apparently not. He was so cute. He had on bright green goggles and totally did his own thing.


And the best part of it all!! Kids are super sleepy after a few hours in the pool. Dad was out of town so they had a sleep over in my room! What a great weekend!



No comments: