Tuesday, May 19, 2009




As most of you know our yard has looked like crap for 2 years now. As of last night it is finally completely landscaped! I love it! I think it turned out great. It has been kind of fun because Jeremy and I have been doing it ourselves (with the help of a few friends). I think we are more proud of this because we worked so hard on it.
I wish I would have taken some before and after pictures but I didn't think about it early enough. Our yard used to have grass and a huge, beautiful tree. We had to cut it down because the roots were going to destroy the foundation of our home and the neighbors home. Last year we tilled up all the old, dead grass and just left the yard because we didn't think we had the money to fix it. Well between the economy and tax returns our yard looks nice again! And bonus, no more HUGE water bill!!!


No comments: