Wednesday, May 27, 2009

McKinley






















This is my BEAUTIFUL daughter McKinley Jane! She is 3 years old. This girl is so much fun. Everyday she does or says something to make me laugh. She loves to dance and sing. I tell you this girl is a bootie shaker! She is a good sister to both her brothers, she sure does like to tease her older brother though.






When I got pregnant all I wanted was boys but I was SO excited when we found out she was a girl!! In my experience girls are harder but they are totally worth it. Kinley truly is a joy. She is a blessing in our lives, especially her Daddy's. She is a Daddy's girl and she doesn't mind letting everyone know it!
We love you Kinley!!









2 comments:

Amberdawn said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I wish we still lived near you so her and Buddy could still be friends! She was a fun kiddo!

Michelle Johnson said...

Such a cute little girl! I love the picts! Congrats on your yard! It's a big accomplishment! I'm sure it feels great!