Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Snow

It snowed in Delta on Easter this year. Weird huh?
This is the kids' snow bunny!


This is a picture of my Mom with most of her Grandkids.
We take annual Easter family pictures. They are fun to look back on.
We usually take a pic with both my parents and all their Grandkids
but my Dad was working. We sure missed him.
This was the first year that snowmen made an appearance.


Here is the snow family: Mom, Dad, Kid & Pet!
Aren't they cute all dressed up!
Even the Mom has a bow in her hair.


3 comments:

Amberdawn said...

That snow bunny is adorable! Looks like they used almost every scrap of snow the yard had to make that snow family!

Karen said...

I love the snow bunny! How many people can say they have played in the snow on Easter? What a great memory!

Hopie said...

Even saying "Delta" makes my heart race with excitement from all the good times I've had with your family there!!!! Fun times!!!