Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hair bows for sell !!

Folded ribbon flower $3 each/$6 pair.


I have decided to start selling all these bows that I love to make.
If anyone wants some please let me know.
I have decent prices and, as you can see, a lot of variety.
I can make 8 different styles in a huge variety of colors.


Sewn flower $3 each/$6 pair.

Pony tail holder $3 each/$6 pair.

Head bands $2 each.

This is what they look like with a bow on them!
So cute!!

Fabric flower $3 each/$6 pair.

Burned flower $3 each/$6 pair.

Standard ribbon bow $3 each/$6 pair.

Pin wheels $1 per pair. So cute in baby ponies!

Rosetta $4 each/$8 pair.


Like I said I have a lot of colors available. If you want something send me a message
here, to my email, or on facebook!
Please specify what kind of bow, what color and how many.
I will have to charge a little bit for shipping if it has to be mailed but it will be minimal.
Pass the word along or my blog address to friends who might be interested too.
Thanks friends.

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Suzanne look at your talented self!! Those are super cute!