Saturday, April 17, 2010

Terrible Two's

This is the work of my Two year old.
Nice huh?
Sharpie on the wall & cotton swab tin.

Sharpie on the wall & towels.
Sharpie on the side of the bathtub.
This is what's left of the sharpie that I could not scrub off.
There was also marker on the mirror and counter
and don't forget the kid.


Other signs that Ty is two:
He likes to remove his clothes & diaper.
He has removed his diaper then proceeded to poop on the floor and toys.
He likes to throw my folded, clean clothes all over the floor.
He LOVES to try my patience every.single.day.
Good thing I LOVE him so much!!!

3 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Love it! Did you try a magic eraser? They are amazing!

Amberdawn said...

Welcome to the world of little two year old boys. It's a tough one! Sorry about the poop thing! Been there, done that! It is no fun!

For the sharpie, if a magic eraser doesn't get it off, I've heard that you can draw over it with a whiteboard marker and then it will wipe off. I think it should work on the tub although I wouldn't try it on the wall! Good luck with that!

Hopie said...

In through the nose, out through the mouth!!!!!