Thursday, July 15, 2010

Crafts


Kinley and I have been crafty the last week.
It all started with these cute pots.
For scouts we painted pots and planted flowers in them.
I let my kids join in on the fun!

Then I made these, they have pins on the back so I can put them on my plain t-shirts.

I also decided to make some hair bows for my nieces.
Kinley already has a ton of these so I started giving them away.


We made these adorable flip-flops. I made a pair for Kinley and my niece, Lacie.
My other niece Alix bought a pair on the 4th of July for $5.
That is not a bad price but I made both pairs of these for that price!
Kinley loves hers and I heard Lacie does too!

Our last project was these cards.
For those of you that know me, I don't do cards.
I bought these at the dollar spot at Target. $1 for a pack of 4.
Then you get to put them together and decorate them any way you want.
We had a great time and now I have cards when I need them!

I have had a wonderful time with McKinley.
I love having a daughter to spend time and enjoy crafts with.
Kinley also learned to write her name this week.
She has practiced it a ton while I have been crafting.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sure Kinley has loved hanging out with her mama! and your flowers are so adorable! the black and white one is my fave!

Valerie said...

Hey- I was hoping that you would do tutorial on how to make those bows- Please- Thanks also I do have a blog but it is private so send me your email on FB and I will invite you but fyi I have not updated it in forever, but I use it all the time for my coupon links- Talk to you later-- Valerie :)

Kaysie said...

cute!!

Hopie said...

You are so creative!!!! LOVE IT!!!!