Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just Breath!

Jeremy and I have just taken a HUGE LEAP OF FAITH in our lives! We are doing something to help secure our financial future. Right now this seems very big and scary to us, especially me. I just need to remember what our end goal is and that really this is not hard at all.

I know without a doubt that this is what we need to do. I prayed a lot about it and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I got confirmation that this IS right!!! Heavenly Father has a plan for us.

Wish us luck in our new adventure!!!

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

Now you have me curious!! Best of luck!

Brooke said...

The life of crime will never work out... Just kidding. :-)

What are you doing?!? Good luck and I am sure everything will work out!

Karen said...

And you're just going to leave us hanging?

Megan said...

really? Are you not going to tell us more? ON the edge of our seats, here!

Regardless, good luck! Can't wait to find out your new adventure!