Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Transition #2

This is transition #2. TY IS POTTY TRAINING!
No more diapers for this household. YAY!!!
Yesterday Ty started wearing pull-ups. I have put this off for too long.
I think Ty was ready a few months ago but I wasn't.
I decided to buck up and take advantage of his readiness.
He is going potty every 30-40 minutes for now.
So far.....no accidents!!
OOOPPSSS as I was typing this he had his first accident. Jinks.
In the next few days Ty will transition to his big boy unders.
He LOVES Buzz Lightyear so this is great!
This is his potty setup.
Stool for little boys to reach and candy for every successful attempt.

This is interesting because Ty is so easily amused.
Candy makes him happy and so far he is much easier than Kinley was.
With Kinley it took months and lots of different ideas til we found something that would work.
Maybe boys really are easier than girls.
The jury is still out but I will keep you posted on this one!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go Suzanne!! (and Ty :) But really it is the mom that should get the credit! We are in the same boat this week. It will be worth it when it's all done....right?

Megan said...

Yay Ty! The little undies are so adorable! I think I need to buy some for Cru now, since they will probably not be available by the time Cru is actually potty training. He already loves Buzz!

I hope he continues to do well!