Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Transition #1

I, as the Mommy, went through some rough transitions this week.
This is the first transition of the week.
I don't have before pictures but these are the after ones.
I took down Kinley's twin bed and Ty's crib and replaced them with this queen bed.
I have to admit I cried as I took down the crib. No more babies for our house.
This was hard because my baby is turning into a big boy.
It was also hard cause all my life I have looked forward to having babies.
That part of my life is over so it's almost like a mourning process.
I do love that now we have room for more fun toys in their room.
Now they get to play tea party and school. We were able to get these out of the garage!
They are doing great in their queen bed.
In a few years we will transition them again into bunk beds!

No comments: