Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anybody Sleepy?

Pictures of my kids falling asleep at random times or in random places.
Like this one of Ty in a shopping cart.
I ended up buying a few items we didn't need to keep him comfortable!
Nice blanket.

This was just today.
He actually fell asleep in the shopping cart again but I didn't get a pic this time.
My sweet boy exactly one week old!
Chubby cheeks!!
Who gives a one year old soda pop? This Mom does.
Puts him right to sleep!


This is my adorable baby girl at five days old.
This is one of my all time favorite pictures of her.


Crash time.
This was just a few weeks ago.
This picture cracks me up. How are they even comfortable?
Ty had to sleep with ALL of his animals too!

I need to add a big
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKINLEY!
My sweet girl is 5 today.

2 comments:

Hopie said...

I love how kids can sleep anywhere!!!! Fun post!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the birthday girl!!!

Karen said...

Such sleepy kids! Cute.