Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Did you all have a good Valentine's Day? We did!
We started by painting our nails a week ago.

These are my toes. Hooker red with hearts for the holiday.
Don't look too close they're not that great.
These are Kinley's with matching fingers!
Then for joy school all the kids decorated pockets to put Valentine's in.
Aren't they cute? I love how all of their personalities show in their artwork!
I also made some for a few of the day care kids I watch.
Then my husband ended the day by making us a FABULOUS meal!
Oh my gosh my husband is the BEST cook.
This picture is our appetizer! Grilled shrimp guacamole tostada bites!!!
OH SO YUM!!
And this was our amazing meal!
Barbecued ribs and shrimp scampi linguine!
AMAZING!!
We should have had a side dish but we aren't much for sides and
this was plenty of food.

We had a wonderful day!
Oh and don't forget all the chocolate that we all got!!

No comments: