Monday, February 21, 2011

Kid's Quilts

My fantastic husband gave me this wonderful machine for our anniversary!
I have wanted a sewing machine for about a year now and
I LOVE IT!!
Thanks so much honey!
I quickly put it to work making quilts for birthdays.
I have had fabric sitting in my room for about a year. I finally made my little kids
the intended quilts and pillowcases for their new bunk beds.
But it's okay that it took me a year cause they just got bunk beds a few weeks ago.
The above pic of Ty's.
And this beauty is McKinley's! I absolutely LOVE it!!
These are the pillowcases I made.
I found a tutorial online and threw them together.
These are the two quilts together.
The kids love them and they also got pillow pets for their birthdays to join the new bedding!
I will post later about the bedroom redo with more pics of the beds.

No comments: