Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sick Boy :(

This little man is so sick.

My little Ty guy is so sick. It makes me so sad. We had been fighting illnesses for over 2 months now. It's so annoying. The whole family has been sick but mostly Ty. In the last 3 weeks we have had Kinley into the doctor once and Ty in three times. He has had pink eye, a nasty cold virus and now a horrible ear infection.

I took Ty to the doctor 2 days ago. He had been running a fever of 102-103 for a few days then he started saying his right cheek hurt. I didn't know if it was his throat, ear or tooth so to the doctor we went. Turned out he had an ear infection so bad that it had perforated. I felt awful. How could I miss that? Probably cause we rarely get ear infections in our family. He is on amoxicilin for the second time in 3 weeks and has ear drops. His ear is draining some nasty stuff now. I hope he feels better soon. His fever is finally gone but he still coughs. He just lays around all day. He sleeps and wants Mommy to hold him constantly. Poor baby.

I just want to cuddle him and take his pain away. But all I can do is love on him and give him yucky medicine. I can't even kiss him cause I have nasty cold sores covering my entire bottom lip. It sucks. I really HATE it when my kids are sick.