Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The kid's bedroom

I FINALLY got around to redoing Kinley and Ty's bedroom.
So it only took three years give me a break I've been busy. Hahaha
Anyway the M pictured above used to be part of McKinley's name on the wall.
In my young days of creativity I had no idea what I was doing and used
outdoor mega stick stuff on the wall.
That's what the M looked like once I got it off the wall.
This is what the wall looked like.
Oh crap. Holes everywhere.
So I worked my magic and repaired it.
Then the painting began!
Viola!! A blue wall!
Now Ty is no longer trapped in a girl room.
All the walls are a different color; green, yellow, pink and now blue.
This is the blue wall after the redo.
It's cute but simple.
And this is the new bunk bed!
Kinley loves it....Ty, not so much.
The bedding I made for Ty for his birthday!
And McKinley's bedding!
I totally love hers!

So their bedroom is finally done. I might add a little more decor but
I have to decide what first.
We had a good time putting it together.
Kinley even got to help Mommy paint!

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

cute! i really like it.

Cyndi said...

so so so so cute!!! I love their quilts! Great job! :)