Wednesday, March 2, 2011

T-Shirt Refashion!!!

I'm in LOVE with my new sewing machine! And I need reasons to use it! So I came up with some. My wonderful Husband and Kids gave me a sewing machine for our anniversary. While on our anniversary trip my wonderful Husband bought me a bunch of new shirts because I'm sick of being the plain T-shirt mom. So I came home and went through my closet to get rid of the plain T's. I decided why throw that $$ away. REFASHION instead! So I have started. These are the first ones I have gotten done and I LOVE them!

The first two pictures are my boring T's that I made fun
by cutting a "too tight" T to make these ones
corsage T's.
LOVE!

The shirt below is a reverse applique.
Again I cut up a T that was too small to go behind this one.
Kinley wanted refashioned shirts too.
This is her corsage shirt.
I like hers even better then mine.
An this is her reverse applique.
I LOVE this one!

I can't wait to make more fun stuff! Stay tuned cause I have lots of ideas to make some of my old skirts into new dresses for Kinley and old shirts into new skirts for her. I also have more plans to refashion some more clothes for myself. Let the sewing resume!!!!

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

cute! love the one with the stars!!!!

Heather said...

You are amazing!!!!! I knew you were talented, but you have out done yourself!!!! Way to go sewing qween! (just sing 'dancing queen' and put in 'sewing queen' instead:) Now that is fun :)