Thursday, March 10, 2011

Skirt Refashion

See this LONG skirt?
I cut it up and made new short skirts.
Sorry Renee I hope you aren't made at me.
This was for her wedding 7 years ago.
I thought I should make it into something I can wear!
This is the first of the two skirts.
I really like it....but.....
I'm not experiences and I cut it too short.
But that's okay cause I have had 2 kids in the last
7 years and it doesn't exactly zip us all the way.
I will have to see if one of my cute Niece's wants it.
This is the second skirt I made out of it!
I love this one, and it fits me!
This I will actually wear to church.
And this is Kinley posing for me, as usual.
This is the dress from my last post.
I made a sash for it and this is what
it looks like on.
She loves it and I think it's adorable!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

good job Suz! Way to be creative!!