Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Crafts

Egg shaped rice crispies!

Cute doggies out of plastic easter eggs!

Adorable pigs out of plastic easter eggs!

It was my turn to teach our little joy school again last week so we did fun easter stuff! They made cute easter eggs and decorated easter pencils then I sent all the kids home with an easter egg animal. My kids and I had so much fun making these animals. I thought they were adorable. There were lots more on the website but it was too late to try them all, maybe another day.


TREATS!!!

A sweet family in our ward had a yard/bake sale last weekend. The father of a young family was recently diagnosed with cancer and cannot work so they did a fund raiser. These are the treats I donated. They were simple treats for me and my kids to make together. We had fun and helped someone out in the meantime!

2 comments:

Peggy Clyde said...

I love your Easter animals made out of plastic eggs. Would you mind sharing the web site so I can do them for the Hurricane Public Library story time? Thanks.

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

The kids at the library will love them! It was at www.familyfun.com go to easter crafts and look for a herd of eggimals!!