Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Mother Hen

I tend this adorable little boy. He came to our house two days ago and ended up getting really sick. This is Kinley helping me out! He was so sick he just wanted to be held all day long. When I had to put him down to help the other kids Miss Mother Hen would step in! She actually got him to go to sleep in this position. So sweet.

I am really impressed with the natural motherly instinct that McKinley already has in her. She seems to know how to console babies pretty quickly and easily. Today the baby pictured got a hold of a thick plastic beach bag. Without even being told Kinley knew it was something he should not have so she kindly took it away from him and gave him something else to play with. She is so smart and my best little helper!

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

I love her. She is so sweet :)