Friday, April 22, 2011

More Refashions

So this is a picture of ONE of Jeremy's old work shirts.
Picture this in a few different colors and styles.
These are what I have been using to make McKinley
and I a new wardrobe.
This particular shirt was turned into one of
the skirts pictured below.
This really is not a great picture.
They are two calf length knit skirts that
I will probably wear a lot during the summer.
They are super comfy.

This is an adorable bubble skirt that I made for Kinley.
Again made out of one of Daddy's shirts.
This is how it looks on her.
I am in love!

Thanks for the "know how" Megan!
She shared her mad sewing skills with me
so I whipped this up in like 30 minutes.

3 comments:

Hopie said...

That's so cool!!! Good job!!!

Karen said...

That's so creative!

Megan said...

I know! It's so easy, and I've made more in different fabrics and they all hang just a little bit differently, so they all turn out unique. Kinley looks adorable! You go girl!