Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

I love Mother's day, I always have! I think of Mother's day as my one day off a year. It's really not true but my husband does his best to make it as wonderful and relaxing for me as possible. Jeremy always makes sure that the kids give me a wonderful gift, he is so good at gift giving. Then my wonderful husband makes me my favorite breakfast and whatever I request for lunch. He truly is amazing!

I feel so thankful to be a Mother. I love all three of my children, each for very different attributes. They are all a pleasure to be around and fill my heart with so much joy. I am thankful to each of them for the love they bring to myself and my husband.

I am also thankful to my Mother. Tears fill my eyes as I think of the love and appreciation I have for her. She is truly an amazing woman who has raised a wonderful family. I pray that I will be half the woman she is. Even now she does everything she can to make my life better.

I am thankful to Jeremy's Mother, who is also an amazing woman. She had and raised 11 children and I see the love and joy that she has for each one of them. She proves to me that you love your children no matter how many you may have. She has also proved to me recently that you will find joy in your children's accomplishments no matter how old they get.

My three kids will always be my babies. I love them dearly. I look forward to the future with them. I can't wait to celebrate their accomplishment. I love them for who they are now and who they will be. I am living in the moment with them and enjoying it every day!!